[ SHOWGSD-L ] So New Jersey GSDC Specialty

  • From: "Bill Sinclair" <sincagsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 20:04:37 -0400

Southern NJ GSDC specialty and ALL BREED Obedience is Saturday, October 24th.
Closing Date is Oct 9th.
Breed and Jr Show judge is Bart Bartley and our Obedience Judges are:  Marilou
McCloskey & Arthur Cartwright.  Our show is held at the Village Green,
Lumberton, NJ.  If you would like me to send a premium, email Gloria Sinclair,
sincagsd@xxxxxxx<mailto:sincagsd@xxxxxxx>.  Our Show Secretary is Liz Lenard
c/o Canine Compositions, PO Box 2011, Aston, PA  19014 and email
caninecompositions@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:caninecompositions@xxxxxxxxxxx>.
Phone/Fax 610.497.3136.
Don't forget Jersey Shore GSDC on Sunday.
Gloria Sinclair
Sinca German Shepherds
CH Sinca's Glory Be OFA H&E &
Caramet Cavaliers