[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: So If Not A German Shepherd

  • From: Patricia Cross <chstormdog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 08:03:59 -0700 (PDT)

Well I always said that if I couldn't have a GSD, I would have a cat. Well no
longer can I say that. 4 years ago I was offered a beautiful Belgian Malinois
when I lost my beloved Storm. She is by far the absolute sweetest, smartest,
and most "in tune" to me dog that I have ever had. She can pick up on my
emotions and acts accordingly. I have achieved more with her than I ever could
have imagined. A Champion at 8 months, BOS at Westminster Kennel Club at 14
months and ranked in the top 5 Malinois  all before the age of 2 and all owner
handled. Malinois are a great size and easy to manage with my health issues.
Don't get me wrong, I will ALWAYS have a GSD, but most likely a "Maligator" too.
Just my thoughts.