[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: So I am NOT losing my mind, totally,lol....Happyanunoit, clarification

  • From: "Anne Thompson" <Jagan-shepherds@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:08:57 -0700

Just a quick note to say THANK YOU!  to Bill Tank for the 3 pt major under D.D.
Ardoin.  I had forgotten that he handled Happy that week-end and Thank you
again to Kathy and Ken for the remaining points to finish Happy.  I think never
going worse that 2nd place in a show career toward a championship says
everything.

Anne Thompson #343743
Jagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.pamperedchef.biz/annehthompson