[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Snow tomorrow in York - not in central Indiana

  • From: Linda Bobo <gsdccii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, BonJenShepherds@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 16:24:38 -0700 (PDT)

We do not have snow nor is it even predicted for Indianapolis (Great Lakes
Futurity) - yet anyway.  It's been 40 to 70's here. Mostly dry.  We even broke
the 80 degree mark and set a new all time high 2 days ago.

  Linda
ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Yep, three inches this morning in Michigan and the Great lakes Futiurity is
just three weeks away. I can understand early futurities down south, this is
just ridiculous up here. The ice just left three days ago> I was at the
MidAtlantic futurity a few years back in Philly the first week of April, 75 on
Sunday, 6 inches of snow before the futirity was over the next day. Ann
BonJenShepherds@xxxxxxx wrote: Hello,
I just checked the weather & they are calling for 5 inches of snow
tomorrow morning in Barto, PA. That's where the York specialty is going to be
tomorrow . I sure hope they change this forecast.

Bonnie
BonJen Shepherds
_www.BonJen.com_ (http://www.BonJen.com)

Ann , Home of Sel Ex Ch Mechanical Bull and #1 Dam I've Got It All ROM
Breeder-Owner of 62 Champions and 18 ROMs www.edangsd.com