[ SHOWGSD-L ] Snow, Snow Snow

  • From: "fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:12:24 -0500

Hi All;
Well here is the mountains of Northwest NJ we have over 2 feet as of this
morning. It is still snowing on and off and Frank went
out and blow out paths to the paddocks and paths for the Shih Tzu and
Shihzador. Thank  God Andy the Shih Tzu is black, he did not
stay in the paths, but dove into the deep snow with Nicky. The smallest dogs
are the explorers, as my Black GSD and Lab were
more dignified and walked the paths.

The younger GSD's and The Akita, just dive into the stuff and the coated GSD
Murdock is a tunneler. I love watching them have
fun it this stuff and Frank was out there with the camera.

We have not had this much snow in a while and thank goodness we did not lose
power. I have the Akita entered tomorrow at the
shows in Rockland and judging has been delayed until 10:30am and by then the
roads should be fine, also since she is the only one,
she will go in the Jeep and the Van will sit buried in the driveway.

Stay safe and warm everyone.
Cathy
Kelstar

fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx