[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Snakes (was Arizona)

  • From: "Alycia Partei" <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:03:13 -0700

HEHEHE - Always said that Cassie was so tough she got bit by the snake and
the snake died<LOL>!   Cassie was very leery after being bitten and still is
7 years later.  She was bitten at 14 months old and I almost lost her.  I
never got to have puppies out of her - vet warned me about it when I brought
her in.  But I still have my lovely girl:)  And yes - I made sure that darn
thing died;)

Alycia