[ SHOWGSD-L ] Snakes!

  • From: JParker0127@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:57:17 EDT

I went out to feed the dogs and right at the corner of the house  was a small
rattler snake.. then as I took the food out to the runs another  type of dam
snake wiggled its way by.  by the time I made it back to  the house the first
one was gone I figure if there is  a baby rattler then there must me a mama
around or more little ones.. eeks. our  basement is a wonderful breeding ground
for the darn things since it has all  them rock piles down there from the
foundation fallen apart. Hubby don't like  any of them they are his worst
fear!..
and I am not to keen on them either. (He  would have run back in the house
hell with going out to feed the dogs) my girls  want to go out to play.. no
flippen way now! The one out by the tree was no big  deal it just went on its
way..
its that little rattler I am worried about now we  don't have base boards in
the house yet either due to the remodeling... omg this  cant be good.  Any
Ideas????

JP