[ SHOWGSD-L ] Smokey and Faith need a ride to Rescue!!! Ala to Tenn!!!!

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 03:56:43 -0700 (PDT)

Here is their run sheet...if you can help with the two legs needed, PLEASE
contact either me or Rodica Angel at jirangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx!!! This father
daughter pair are becomming very depressed in the shelter and the ACO there has
held them for us as long as she can!
Thank you!!!
Dawn
size/weight: 60-80 lbs
   UTD on shots, including rabies? ???
   overall health? ???
   housebroken? unknown
   gets along with other animals?    yes
   gets along with children? yes
   gets along with men?/women?    yes
   any behavior problems? no
   crate optional or mandatory? optional, none provided
   items traveling with: ???
   Name of    shelter coming from: The Humane Society of Escambia County
website:  http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/AL137.html
   Rescue Group/Person Responsible for animal: Melissa Cooper,  Last Hope
   City/State Group is based in: waverly, tn
   website:    ???
   Reason for Transport: shelter to    rescue
   Transport    Coordinator: rodica angel,  jirangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx phone
number: (251) 809-3673

   leg 1: filled by Rodica!
   brewton, al to    montgomery, al (I-65N)
   104.5  miles
   1 hr, 43    minutes
   7:30am to    9:30am

   leg 2: needed!!
   montgomery, al to    fultondale, al (I-65N)
   97.7 miles
   86    minutes
   9:30am to    11:10am

   leg 3: needed!!
   fultondale, al to ardmore, tn (I-65N)
   101.9  miles
   86 minutes
   11:10am to    12:50pm

   leg    4: filled by Melissa!
   ardmore, tn to waverly,    tn (I-65N to SR-7 to I-40W to SR-230)
   123.8  miles
   2 hrs, 11    minute
   12:50 to    3:00pm

Dawn Restuccia, Pres.