[ SHOWGSD-L ] Smoke and Mirrors!

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 09:58:46 -0700

Mrs. Albright, why don't you educate this list as to WHY and HOW Mr. Bunch
was included in this bid procurement process.

Was it because when asked, "you were unable to locate any that would bid"
and when asked if you wanted help, your reply was "Yes" and then you were
provided with several different companies, including "The Election TRUST"?

Why is it a problem if you were having communication problems with the
vendor that Mr. Bunch forwarded it to you?

Excuse me... when I called "The Election TRUST" I was told that they could
not talk to me... that I had to talk Only to Mrs. Albright... even when I
was asking who was the owner of this company???

Finally... why ARE THERE BOARD MEMBERS WHO ARE TRYING TO TELL THE MEMBERSHIP
ON THE LIST BY INNUENDO THAT THERE WAS SOMETHING UNDERHANDED WITH THE
PROCURMENT OF THIS BID... when ALL OF YOU VOTED FOR THIS COMPANY... AND MRS.
ALBRIGHT HAS BEEN IN COMPLETE CONTROL OF THE ELECTION THUS FAR????????

I'm sick of this continual bildgewater.  Everyone has been so nice this
year, no one has even asked these questions on the list.. but they have been
in the mind of EVERY SINGLE PERSON who has any clue what's being attempted
by these amateur smoke screeners!!!!  You want some SMOKE AND MIRRORS... and
INNUENDO... how about this:

Mr. Bunch has been the victim of the most malicious, underhanded
electioneering I have ever seen in a Dog Club.  I have my suspicions as to
who is behind it... and IMO, it's a pretty easy one to read...

1) Which marionette posts to the list for the ex-officio all the time and
who is this ex-officio?

2) Which marionette put up a website whose sole purpose was to put out
public records in the attempt to ruin the reputation of Mr. Bunch and is
also a member of the same ex-officio's local club?

3) Who promised a certain other working dog club's president a guaranteed
seat on the Board if they relinquished their presidency so this person could
run unopposed for this other club?

4) Why was Mr. Bunch the recipient of mail sent to him through the US POSTAL
SERVICE threatening that if he ran for President his reputation would be
ruined?

5) Who were the parties responsible for making the decisions for the past
election-gate that took place?

6) Which board members become extremely defensive to the Nth degree whenever
they are questioned for simple basic facts?

7) ****WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS CLUB*** that people would stoop as low as
they have this year to avoid anyone who is NOT in their control from being

Question 7 is not innuendo or a smoke screen... it is something that needs
to be addressed by every single member when they vote.