[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Smelly Dog

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Ginialtman@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 07:51:54 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/2009 2:39:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Ginialtman@xxxxxxx writes:
I have a  dog that is a "smelly dog"--he has seborrhea--I bathe him and
pour  Listerine (the original scent) all over to rinse his coat.  Keeps
him
smelling "fresh" for a few weeks --Had another dog years ago that I  used
Coal
Tar shampoo on --that seemed to do it for her--but I have  not been able to

locate Coal Tar shampoo
Ginny  Altman

Ginny

You can order the Tomlyn brand coal tar shampoo online thru Pet Edge. Hope
this helps.

Ileana
**************Dell Deals: Treat yourself to a sweet deal on popular
laptops!