[ SHOWGSD-L ] Smart Samurai x WOW Pups

  • From: Sandy Staack <s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 10:42:50 -0700 (PDT)

this email came from the owner of Rosie who is one of Our Sel.Ch. Braunhaus
Samuari ex  Ponca Hill's WOW bitch pups.This litter is so smart, I wanted to
share this email with you all. It's  from Rosie's owner and see how smart
these gsd really are .Riley is their other gsd.
EMAIL:
This morning it was so cute.  Riley had a rawhide bone and Rosie wanted it.  I
always have 2 available but Rosie wanted the one Riley had.  So, she tried
bartering for it.  She put her stuffed toy down in front of Riley but that
didn't work.  Next was a rope toy, nothing doing.  Then her soft squeaky ball,
nope.  Finally her glow in the dark ball.  Still didn't get her bone.  So, she
lay there and yipped like a puppy right in front of Riley.  When that didn't
work she just stared.  Finally she got up, went to the door and barked like
someone was outside. Riley got up to take a look and Rosie ran over to the
bone, grabbed it and ran off.  She's such a stinker.

They are both very very smart, but I always tease Jim that Rosie has the devil
in her.   Her play drive is so strong I'm sure she would have made a great S&R
dog.

Riley on the other hand is just happy to cuddle and be pampered.  She is great
when I go somewhere cause I don't have to worry about putting her on the
leash.  When I get her collar she gets all excited and sits while I fasten it
then runs to the door.  When she gets out of the car with me she stays close by
and doesn't run off.

Such characters.  LOL  We love them both and I think they know it.

Sandy & Don Staack

 Donsta Shepherds
2006,SW,BOM,CH.Ponca Hill's WOW of Ritarra OFA Good