[ SHOWGSD-L ] Small but important brags and a Belated Happy Birthday

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:48:30 -0500

First off, I need to say a belated Happy Birthday to Simmie, the original GSD
in our house. She turned 8 years old on September 3rd. She is sired by Ch.
Sweetwater's Royal of Saxony and out of Acara's Santa Maria of Eden and bred by
Cathy & Randy Darnell. Although she has never been a showdog, she is still
Number #1 housedog, #1 Car dog and the best ambassador a breed could ask for
(just ask her!).. She gets complimented EVERYWHERE she goes on her outstanding
temperament and her strikingly good looks. I want to thank her breeders Randy
and Cathy and an extra special Thank You to Paul Johnson for taking her from
the litter and allowing her "dad" Don to adopt her..

With that all said, I explained to Simmie earlier in the summer that I have
never owned an untitled dog and that it was her turn to go out and earn a
living (or spend mine)... So we decided to start of small and work our way up..
In July at the GSDCA Temperament Test, arranged by the GSDMSP, Simmie picked up
her first title - TC... I think we RAN through the course because it was so
exciting and we got to bark at gunshots which was even better :-)  Thank you to
the club and thank you for all the compliments.

This last weekend, the local Dal Club ran a CGC test and TDI test and Simmie
passed with FLYING COLORS and many compliments from the spectators and the
evaluator.

For the moment she is now Acara's Simmie Orion Free, TC, CGC, TDI...  We are
now off to Rally and some Sheepies.

Jess Mac
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls
Capture your memories in an online journal!