[ SHOWGSD-L ] Small but Important Carolina Brag

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 19:03:42 EDT

First points are important!  We earned our first point this  weekend on
Gabrielle (littermate to Fleur De Lis and out of my BIS  CH Ropaja's Chateau
Beaujolais and sired by 3x Sel AM & 2X Sel Can CH  Keylis Purple Rain) who has
been at home waiting her turn to get out.   Thank you Lynda Bragg Workman
for taking my wild child in the ring...She  (Gabrielle not Lynda) hasn't
learned yet to sustain her lovely sidegait or  perhaps it was my fault for
being
at the end where the ring  opening was? Sigh!  Either way, thank you Lynda
for your bravery in  hanging on to the end of that lead and thank you to the
judge Jeanie  Montford (new judge from Australia) for giving Gabrielle
WB...It was  really interesting to watch a person judge who had no clue who any
of the people  were on the end of the lead ...and of course with an AKC rep
sitting at ringside  watching everything...Soon, we will have Gabrielle ring
trained, meaning  that she needs to go past the opening and not out thru it
 (shades of Mary G who has always trained her dogs in the ring, VBG!)
Congratulations to the other winners! There was a lot of comradery outside the
ring which was really good!

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
Ropaja German  Shepherds: Member: GSDCAmercia & GSDCAtlanta - BIS BISS Ch
Ropaja's Chateau  Beaujolais OFA HIC; BISS Ch Ropaja's Chateau Beaulieu OFA
HIC; Our  future: Ropaja's Je Suis Gabrielle; Ropaja's Je Suis Fleur De Lis.