[ SHOWGSD-L ] Small brags

  • From: "Kim McNamara" <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 19:34:31 -0400

Having finished Kacy's RAE in Rally, it was time to start some new dogs.
Drama and Cowboy have worked well in the kitchen and the front yard, but
this weekend it was time to see if they could work in a noisy indoor
all-breed show.  When we first got there, I felt they were both going to
flunk!  But with a little persistence, and a little luck, both got two legs
toward their RNs this weekend.
Drama is Melana's Lovin' Scoopful, her scores were 89 and 94, and she is
sired by GV Scoop out of Melana's Obsession v Clihu ROM.

Cowboy is Grey Pines' Blue Cowboy, his scores were 84 and 90, and he is
sired by GV Bono out of Sel. Ch. Blue Moon's Runaround Sue.

Really - Cowboy can do good work - but Drama and Sparkle had been in heat
earlier this month which temporarily limited his brain power <g>.  I hope to
complete Drama's RN in a few weeks and then hopefully give her time off for
maternity duty with Cowboy pups!

Thanks for letting me share!  See you in St. Louis!
Kim McNamara - Kimberlite