[ SHOWGSD-L ] Small brag from New England

  • From: gretchanya@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 23:09:24 -0500

Proud to announce that our Big Red Boy took a Major Reserve Friday night under
Marie Falconer at the GSDC of Central Mass Specialty.

Red is Cornerstone's Redford v. Darby-Dan OFA H/E DNA, who came to us via Dan
and Marilyn Smith in March of this year.
The reserve is important to us since Red is sired by 2X VA Can Sel CH Am CH Jim
vom Fiemereck SchH3 TC ROM KKL1a Life OFA. This win will keep Jim on the active
ROM sire list for the year, even though he sadly passed away a few months ago.
Red's dam is Darby-Dan's Midnight Embrace, who herself is Major pointed, and a
Jim granddaughter. Red is from Jim's very last litter and was bred by Tami Ince.

Red was piloted to this win by Georgie B., who has flawlessly presented him in
the handful of shows we have taken him to:
August 2009 - WD/BOW - 2 pts - Carl Gomes <-- 1st weekend out
August 2009 - WD - 2 pts - Sue Godek (the next day; and one dog shy of a major)
October 2009 - 3rd American Bred Dog - Bob Drescher
Nov 27 AM show - 1st American Bred Dog - Vicki Roye
Nov 27 PM show - 1st American Bred Dog and Major Reserve - Thank you Marie
Falconer

We would also like to thank the crowd for their overwhelming support and nice
comments on Red. Lastly, thank you to the owners of the lovely bitches who
visit Red. His progeny are growing into heavy-boned, substantial movers with
excellent minds, motion and pigment. We couldn't be more thrilled.

Becky T. Dickson
www.gretchanya.com
www.gsdbydesign.com