[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Small brag and lots of fun

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 19:10:19 -0700

What a GOOD boy to represent our breed whether there were points or
not!   And what a good owner to stick it out for the good of the breed
on that hot Saturday.  So neat that it was a good cool day on Sunday.

My daughter was visiting from Colorado, so even I! didn't get there .
But I know he was gorgeous, moved like a dream and showed himself off
like the "mandog" he is.

.

Stormy

On Sep 28, 2009, at 12:04 PM, grnram415@xxxxxxx wrote:

> This weekend, my boy Fairhope's Pit Boss took the Breed both days at
> the Burbank Kennel Club shows.? No points, which was a bummer.? But,
> we got to go to Groups.? On?Saturday, it was 106 degrees by the time
> we got to Group.? Boss doesn't?do heat and I'm not so good at heat
> either.? Sunday was about 10 degrees cooler?with a sea breeze coming
> in.? Boss made me proud in the Group even tho we didn't place.??
>

> The fun part was that Boss got to be an excellent Ambassador of our
> breed.? On Sat, we met and had a long conversation with actress
> Sondra Locke.? I didn't know?who she was until the next day when her
> friend came back to the show and told me.? Sondra looks awesome for
> a woman in her 60's.? You all might remember her for her long
> relationship and bad relationship with Clint Eastwood.? Anyway, Boss
> made friends with several people and enjoyed all the attention.?
>

> Boss was owner/handled.? He was bred by and co-owned by Stormy Hope.?

Stormy Hope
www.carpoc.org
AKC Legislative Liaison, GSDCA
Sunshine Squad <showgsd.org/sunshine.html)
GSDs and more