[ SHOWGSD-L ] Small Weekend Brags

  • From: "Shalaine Vineyard" <zarqa_adonis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:07:20 -0800

 At the Oceanside Kennel Club this weekend, one of the males from my second
litter, VINEYARD'S BLUE RIDGE MT picked up points 2 of the 3 days he was
entered.
Day One: Winners Dog / Best of Winners - 3 points
Judge: Bruce Owen

Day Two: Winners Dog - 2 points
Judge: Max Madger

"Jabba" is owned by Rose Wakely. He is sired by: Ch.Rockannand's MT Zion HIC
x Ch.Janmar's Material Girl OFA Good H/E (Am.Ch.Dan-Ann Chablis Original Sin
OFA Good x Falcon Welove Black Magic Woman v Janmar OFA Excellent.

Jabba now has 7 points and has only been shown two weekends as an adult. His
sister, unfortionately, couldn't stop skidding out on the cement flooring.

We also brought home our very handsome Am.Sel.Ch.Devon son from the show. He
is currently thinking that ALL 6 balls in the house are his, including ALL
the stuffed animals, and ALL the girls LOL. Great temperament, great
personality, he's going to be fun!!

Shalaine @ Vineyard Shepherds and Handling
http://www.members.shaw.ca/vineyardgermanshepherds[1]

--- Links ---