[ SHOWGSD-L ] Small Brags-Wachusett Kennel Club

  • From: "Paula, Ray & The Kidz" <ppeters908@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 22:00:10 -0500 (CDT)

 We're so proud that our two girls, Hidden Valley's Peek-A-Boo (daBoo) and
Edan's Funny Side Up (Ms. Muppet), both have a terrific time at the
WachusettKennel Club this weekend. On Saturday under Judge Mr. Merle Taylor,
daBoo (Ch T-Ho's For Whom The Bell Tolls - Ch Detmer's Seven Of Nine) went
WBand BOS which finishes her for all her singles; now for those pesky
elusivemajors!!  Then today, our little Ms. Muppet (Ch Mechanical Bull Of
Edan - No Laughing Matter Of Edan) also went WB, BOS under Mrs. Dorothy N.
Collier for her first point.  Thank you to both judges for appreciating our
girls and to their breeders Tami Howard and Ann Schultz for entrusting them
to us.  BIG Congratulations to their handler, my husband, for doing a
fantastic job doing what he loves to do...show our dogs!!! Congratulations
toall the other winners this weekend!       Paula, Ray &'The Kidz'
Hidden Valley Shepherds