[ SHOWGSD-L ] Small Brags

  • From: Ann Mariano <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:06:25 -0700 (PDT)

Today at the Union Kennel Club show under Carl Gomes, Ch Amari's Bandit of
Broadcreek OFA handled by his owner Larry Legg won Best of Breed.

  Also, at this show my puppy girl Amari's Elizabeth Taylor went Reserve
Winner's bitch.  Lizzie was owner handled by me.  This win though small was
nice since it seemed all the handlers were out, and she won over some very nice
older girls.  Lizzie is definately doing her mom proud since she definately has
been on a roll in the very few times she has been shown, and waht has made it
nice is she is being breeder/owner handled by me.

  Bandit is out of Ch Fairway's Leah v Nadelwad TC ROM OFA and Ch Darby-Dan's
Sampson OFA, bred/owned by me, and co-owned with Larry and Susan Legg.

  Lizzie  is out of Leah's daughter R/BIF Ch Amari's Ava Gardner TC OFA and Ch
Laxfield's Cold Hard Cash HIT  OFA bred/owned by me, and my husband David, and
our daughter Sarah.

  Ann Marie
  www.geocites.com/amarigermanshepherds/Amari.html

Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster Total Access for one
month at no cost.