[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Small Brag - continues... now Big Brag!

  • From: "Deanne Jur" <djur@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:25:53 -0500

I entered two puppies at their second show this past weekend and boy did we
have fun!

Sire: MV Am/Can Select Ch. Linden Hill’s Hayabusa ROM, TT, OFA (aka: Han)
Dam: BOS in Specialty Can. Ch. Lindau Thief’s Honor v JurHaus HIC, OFA

On Thursday, April 23rd  this litter turned 11 months old and the weekend
started something like this…

JurHaus’ Wild Card (aka: Zoey) was awarded Winners Bitch and on to BOB, BOW,
BPIB with her litter brother...
JurHaus’ He Shoots He Scores (aka: Koivu) going Winners Male and BOS to his
sister all weekend!

Off to the Group ring we flew…
Thank you to judge Mr. Garry Allan for adoring our ‘wild child’ as much as we
do and awarding her Group 2, and Best Puppy in Group!

By this time, I was vibrating with excitement and our ‘wild child’ just kept
getting better & better, floating around the ring screaming pick me… and we
were not disappointed!

New Canadian Champion, Best Puppy in Show JurHaus’ Wild Card (aka: Zoey or
Zoom-Zoom as we like to call her)!

Thank you to my dear friend Darci Anonychuk for piloting Zoey so beautifully
around the ring while I handled her brother Koivu. Did I mention Zoey likes to
scream?  Well, we certainly found that out the hard way this weekend because
she voiced her opinion ‘loud and clear’ to the entire building when Mom entered
the ring with another dog for Breed! She sure 'flew' trying desperately to
catch me in front :)

Thank you to all the spectators for the great ring side support and compliments
on these babies!

TWO champion puppies in just 2 weekends! We are still coming down from our
cloud.

New Canadian Champion JurHaus’ He Shoots He Scores (aka: Koivu)
In just 2 weekends (6 days), Koivu collected 1 BOB, 5 BOS, 1 BOW, 2 BPIB  and
was undefeated for Winners Male all 6 days!

Pictures are available to anyone interested. Please e-mail me privately.

Deanne & Ken Jur
JurHaus German Shepherds
Winnipeg, Canada
http://www.geocities.com/jurhausgsd