[ SHOWGSD-L ] Small Brag Ya right

  • From: "Bob Grady" <bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 15:40:27 -0700

As most that know me know  I am not one to brag...YA RIGHT..This last month
in NoCal shows my little gray bitch finished her Championship with a 3 pt
major thanks to Zac (the big Z) and Ben Bigornia taking her in for winners
under the lovely Charlotte LaRosa. A 5.pt major with Art Sinclair under the
gracious Ann Barbash. Another 4pt major with Art under Jim Martin (that I
didn't get to see because I came home sick from judging in FL. Nadine had to
take her without me).  All these were at Specialty shows except for
Charlotte, but it was a Specialty judge. Then to cap it off finished at AB
shows under all rounders.  What a girl.  Just goes to show they can go both
ways   She has been handled by three very special people to me.  Amy Riley,
who I had a hand in starting her handling career. Zac Hudspeth, the same.
Love those kids. Then Art Sinclair, who I use to hate because he beat me in
the ring so many times..  Now I almost love him.  Wait till I get his bill
for me to tell you how much.  lol

After over 45 years in the breed, 35 handling, this has been one of my most
fun years.  Fun is what keeps we old people going.

A hugh THANK YOU to Paul and Jennifer Root, Jean and Isabelle Dupzuyk, the
breeders, for allowing Nadine and I  to have this little girl in our house.
What a trip.

My only regret is that I was not able to handle her myself.

Thank you all, including ring side for the support.

Bob Grady