[ SHOWGSD-L ] Small Brag

  • From: " Joni" <cajon1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 21:11:26 -0400 (EDT)

Our girl "Little -Bit-This-N-That-N-Then Some-Mazy" out of Ch. Eko- Lan's
Italia V King Haven X Ch. TRJ's Ive Just Got To Have Her went Reserve
Winner's Bitch at The German Shepherd Dog Club of Central, OH under Judge
M..Imoff.. She went in there naked and out of coat, not a strand of hair to
fluff up,with her awesome crew cut look, and thought she was all that and a bag
of chips,as she made at least 3 rounds in the ring, so we are proud of her, her
owners. Thanks to Blake for her awesome handling job of Mazy.