[ SHOWGSD-L ] Small Brag

  • From: Donna Turner <gsdmomx3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 12:41:18 -0700 (PDT)

At
 the Berks County K.C Our Puppy Cash who just turned 6 months today old
went Reserve Winner's Dog.Under judge Charles Trotter The entry was 6
dogs and I think we had 2 dogs absent. We are so thrilled to start our
 youngster off with such a nice win.

Pine Hill's Pay It Forward (Cash) Sire CH Karizma's Cacique Of Inquest (
Dexter)Dam Alfaro's Next Top Model (Army daughter Kate) Bred By Kathleen
Salvucci Owned By My Husband Myself and Kathy Salvucci.

And a special thank you to Mike & Sue Reed for showing our Wild Child
to his first win. We had such a wonderful time and everyone was so
supportive of our Cash baby at his first dog show.

And Congratulations  to all the winners today the quality was deep. I saw some
very nice representatives of the breed today.

Donna & Bud Turner