[ SHOWGSD-L ] Small Brag

  • From: daphedon@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "showd, showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 22:04:29 +0000 (UTC)

Today at the Lehigh GSDC, VON DARSTE'S WALK THE PLANK won the 12-18 dog
class.  He is by Ch. Karizma's Fab4-George Von Loar Kaleef and our own cutie
pie, Ch. Amber's Chanel No. 5.  We are proud of our big black German
Shepherd.  He is a character.  Thanks to Trisha Wylie and Andrew for handling
him.  Also-thank you to Helen Gleason for this win.  Plank is 13 months
months old.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Dara and Andrew Conklin:)

any post.