[ SHOWGSD-L ] Small Brag

  • From: "Paula M. Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 05:11:12 GMT

At the South Bay Kennel Club show today in Torrance, CA., Harley, handled by JR
Alcantara, was awarded his 39th Best of Breed award.

He was pulled out in the Group, which, of course got my heart pounding, yet
again, but, alas, did not place.  It was still tons of fun.

Saw three old GSD friends who now show other breeds.  That is another fun thing
at all-breed shows...old friends!!  :-)  Connie Cabanela's and Star Ott's
Border Terrier went RWB from the Bred-By class and placed 3rd in the Terrier
Bred-By Group.  Margaret Lash's Standard Dachshund was awarded a Select.  And,
all So CA GSD people know Eileen Parr; I spoke with her while she was in the
Non-Sporting Group with her BOB Keeshond.  Grace Cassidy was showing a
Leonberger in the Working Group.  Was a great day in L.A., in spite of the
traffic!!

Three years ago today, Charlotte-Jo Cassidy-Cooke came to live with me from the
Corona Dog Pound.  I consider today to be her birthday.  She is about 11 years
old today.  Happy Birthday, my Chihuahua Grande, Charlotte-Jo!!

Paula, 58 days and counting

Home of Best in Show, Best in Specialty Show, Multi-Group Winning, GSDCA Dual
Title Award Recipient, AKC JAM/AOE, International and American Champion, Grand
Champion Asgard Harley Davidson v Plamark, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC
#64047 (Hips, Elbows, Cardiac, & Thyroid), DNA tested clear of the long-coat
factor.  #1 Male German Shepherd Dog in the Country, #4 German Shepherd Dog in
the Country, as of 7/31/10 (Canine Chronicles)    First male German Shepherd
Dog Grand Champion.

Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4c67772ef00e76dd478st05duc

any post.