[ SHOWGSD-L ] Small Brag

  • From: "Paula, Ray & The Kidz" <ppeters908@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 15:43:37 -0500 (CDT)

 Just got home from a fabulous trip to the St. Francis Kennel &Obedience
Clubin Quebec, Canada with our friends The Millers, where our boy Hidden
Valley's The Saint (Simon) went WD, Best Bred By Exhibitor, BOS for his
firstCanadian point and then he went onto win the Best In Show,
Bred-By-Exhibitor competition.  We were very proud of our boy and can't wait
to get him started here in the states.  He also recently got started in
herding and got one passing score on his HIC.  He did have a talk with one
ofthe sheep prior to getting started...guess he wanted to make sure they
wereon the same page so to speak...hehehe....pictures attached.  BIG
congratsto Cindy and Craig on their wins...will let them fill everyone in!!!
    Paula, Ray &'The Kidz'
Hidden Valley Shepherds