[ SHOWGSD-L ] Small Brag

  • From: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 09:04:13 EDT

Hello
Yesterday Fri Oct 16 th at the Mattoon KC in  Springfield, IL under judge
Mr. Larry Adams Geran's Down To My Last Dollar AKA  Reichen won the BBE Class
then on to WD, BOW. Reichen is a full litter  brother to our CH Geran's I
Did It My Way And CH Geran's My Red High Heels. He  is the only Inbred son of
CH Geran's Always On My Mind ROM. Reichen is Co owned  with Geran's by our
very good friends Martin & Phyllis Kalmes. I know  Marty and Phyllis are
very proud of Richen. They fell in love with him the day  they met him and yes
they have him spoiled rotten :)  Look for  Reichen with Mrs Linda Williams
and M'Kayla Stahr at several upcoming  shows.

                                    Gerald

_http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com_
(http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com/)

"The  House that My My Built"