[ SHOWGSD-L ] Small Brag

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 20:17:36 -0500

Today down in Florida, Kent figured out how to harness my boy's abundant energy
and he picked up a 3-point major.  (Steeler's a rather enthusiastic mover.  <G>)
Steeler is Eagle Valley's Show Steeler.  He's by GV Wayside's Honky Tonk Man
out of Eagle Valley's Penny Lane.

My thanks go out to judge Shirley Uphouse and Steeler's new agent, Kent Boyles.

Thanks for letting me brag.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam