[ SHOWGSD-L ] Small Brag

  • From: "LeAnne - EagleRockGSD" <eaglerockgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 00:30:36 -0700

I am happy to share a small brag that my new girl, DeVries EagleRock
RazzleDazzle (aka DeeDee), went 2nd in a quality filled 6-9 puppy bitch class
at the Canadian National this past Thursday.   Thank you Lee Brown!   I was so
very proud of her - she gave me all she had, even down to the very end, in
spite of this being her very first show and being the youngest in the class!
I had a fun time at my first Canadian National and even though right now I'm
tired and a little burned out, I'd like to do this again next year!   And to
put the icing on the cake, her sire, Ch. Kenlyn's Calvin Hi-Cliff Kaleef, went
Select #5 as well.
All in all, it was a great weekend of dogs and meeting new friends and catching
up with some old ones!   Thank you GSDCC for putting on a very good show!

LeAnne
EagleRock German Shepherds - Lynden, WA
Visit our home on the web at http://www.eaglerockgsd.com