[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Small Brag

  • From: Nikirie98@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:10:43 EST

I just wanted to post a small brag about my baby - Nikirees Instant Star (aka
Jude) who went 1st in a large class of 8 puppy bitches under the very
respected judge Joan Fox this past weekend at the York PA show.  This was her
very
1st time in the ring at 7 months old and the very 1st time Ariel had her hands
on her.  Ariel, as always, you do a fantastic job!  Thank You Joan for the
placing and for considering her for Best Puppy.  (That, however, went to her
1/2
brother Nicky so we are also very excited about that!)  Jude is very much like
her father - FV CH Emmett, so we are expecting great things from her in the
future!  We think she has a very promising one ahead of her!  Jude is out of
Willow Hill's Your Wish Is Granted TC X FV CH Nikiree's Summer Premiere!
Emmett Kids Rock!!!!

Karen

Nikiree Shepherds