[ SHOWGSD-L ] Slight correction to Evan`s post!!!!!!

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 20:30:09 EST

In a message dated 3/3/2007 11:55:20 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The  Standard actually states "Any teeth other than FIRST premolars is a
serious  fault".  As a retired oral surgeon, I could not let that erroneous
comment slip past without a correction.  No offense intended, Evan.   D.D.

None taken.

 I didn't mention that, as the standard doesn't say where we start to  count
from. If from the rear, the first ones are different than if you start  from
the front.  As I think about it, you have to count from the end, or  you are
trying to go in two directions at the same time. Also, is that first on  top or
bottom, and what if you start from the top, left to right, or if you read
Yiddish, you start right to left?

So many questions and so little mention in the standard.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together
http://www.aol.com.