[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Skyboxes et al

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 23:44:17 EDT

In a message dated 4/5/2005 10:06:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> It must be for those who do not show.  Who could afford handling,
> entries, travel expenses and a skybox- not to mention food for the frig. I
> do see elitist attitudes by some and I think it is killing our club. The

Well, up until last year in Albany, I was affording the handling, etc. with a
select dog.  I agree with Kris that $2000 is on the high side.  However, I
don't think the "elitist attitudes" of those who use the skybox or sidegait
club
are what is killing our club.  Less than 50 people cannot kill a club of over
3500 members.  However, a lot of negativism on this List can certainly turn
off any new people who are on it.   And frankly, having one of the bigger jobs
in this club, I worry about it.  Who will take over the futurities when I
quit?  Or maybe there is someone out there ready to do it??

Tish