[ SHOWGSD-L ] Skyboxes et al

  • From: "Helen Franklin" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 14:11:18 -0700

Yes Lanalee, you are absolutely right!  The conscientious ones are doing
just that.  And I do thank you.  Helen

I'm a little baffled as to what Nationals people have been attending that
have had access to the Board and Officers.  At every National I have
attended since being elected, I, and my fellow officers and directors have
been manning the tables at ringside.  I haven't seen the judging at a
National specialty since I was elected because whatever table I have worked
seems to be conveniently located either with my back to the ring or facing
the backs of the standing specatators <G>  The Board are those folks you see
passing out the packets, selling the catalogs and Redbooks, overseeing the
products booths, frantically typing in the results to the GSDCA webpage so
the folks at home can keep up with the latest class wins, etc, etc, etc.  If
the general public can't get to a Board member, it has to be because they
have a long line of people standing in front of them clamoring for whatever
the Board member is trying to oversee.  You probably can't see them because
they are moving so fast, trying to keep up with everything <LOL>

Lanalee