[ SHOWGSD-L ] Skyboxes

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 17:46:24 EDT

Meant to send this to the List also.
In a message dated 4/5/2005 2:31:26 PM Mountain Standard Time,
hadori22@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> With regard to St Louis, the arena is certainly big enough to set up
> doubling right on the floor.
> I am sure there are several ways to arrange for seating so that doublers
> would't disturb occupants. There is no need to sell bleacher seatingif

I'm sorry - I must have missed something somewhere.  I didn't know we were
talking about double handlers.  The bleacher seats to my knowledge were not
sold
in St. Louis.  Seating was sold along one side, with tables added, and at one
end.  The other end was open if I remember right.

Tish