[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sky Box or Executive Suites

  • From: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 22:44:28 EDT

When I first saw the ad in the Review for an Executive Suite that cost $2000
during the national I thought it was a great April Fool's Joke.  Then I
realized they were serious and I was almost speechless.  For the life of me I
cannot
figure out why this was done and especially for $2000.  These truly are SKY
Boxes, in the end zone a very long distance from the ring, the people and all
the fun.

Personally you will never catch me in any end zone nor "elite" seat, in fact
you will hardly ever catch me sitting down, too many people to see, fun to be
had, dogs to pet, etc.

But every once in awhile I do dream about a national that is outside, on
natural grass, no reserved seats, just bring your own lawn chair and enjoy the
show.  Maybe the dream comes true someday.

Lew