[ SHOWGSD-L ] Skinny GSD

  • From: "terraf" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "show gsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 10:20:33 -0600

We have a 2 year old GSD bitch in great health but cannot put weight on her.
She is very healthy and active but never gains weight.  Yes I am jealous!!!
LOL.  We feed Purina Pro Plan Performance and have been adding Dog Bloom but
she never gains weight.  We also feed raw chicken in the morning and at night
we are even adding oatmeal to her dry food feeding.  We have even curtailed her
activity...still no weight gain.  Any suggestions?  We are getting ready to
breed her and just want to get some fat on her prior to breeding.
Terra Fairburn & Nanc Kinley
Keggi Fair German Shepherds
www.keggifair.com (UPDATED)
members of the GSDC of Quad Cities & GSDCA
www.gsdcqc.com