[ SHOWGSD-L ] Skin Bond Replacement

  • From: Kay Springer <SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 15:54:56 -0800

Yes, they no longer make Skin Bond but there  is another product that
is exactly the same --

Bonding Cement by Torbot, 1367 Elmwood Ave. Cranston, RI 02910

A human grade product used for adhearing appliances to the skin and
works just like Skin Bond.

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,CD.RE.CHIC
"Strider"  66 BOBs and #5 GSD