[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Skin Bond

  • From: Leashlady1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 22:33:07 EDT

_http://www.edlpmed.com/snu4000-00.html_
(http://www.edlpmed.com/snu4000-00.html)

this is  what I am now using instead of skin bond

Emily The Leashlady
BrownhillshepHERDs.com
TICKS SUCK get  GUINEAS

In a message dated 7/9/2008 10:29:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

This is my favorite ear glue, I heard that it is  discontinued.  Please let
me know if you find out  differently.
Thanx,
Gina