[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Skin Bond

  • From: Iza Kabuska-Ackerman <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 20:51:24 -0400

They've made it different - supposedly "better" but not for dog ears !  I
don't like the new formula at all - but I did find "duplicates" of the "old"
Skin Bond on line.  They even say something like "identical to the old
formula of Skin Bond.  The one that I found is made by Torbot - it is called
Bonding Cement - I'm sure if you google it, you will find it.

Iza Kabuska
http://www.Karizmashepherds.com