[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Size matters

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 22:03:20 EDT

When flying (that was the topic, right?) I find that it all comes down to
who is checking-in your dogs. If you get a dog person, they understand that
the  crate is not meant to be a condo......if you get a "considerate" clerk,
they  want the dog to be able to stand, to turn, to climb, to tango,to
cha-cha....name  it.....

Most GSD males travel well in a 500 crate, must bitches travel well  even
in a 400.

Ileana

In a message dated 5/4/2010 9:46:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I find  that my bitches, 24 and 25 inches at the withers and the dog, 26,
with bad  pasturns, are plenty to keep people who should not be bothering me
from  bothering me.....The Standard is plenty big enough, you want bigger?
Get a  Mastiff.....sheila  My own opinion...

From: "ELG440@xxxxxxx"  <ELG440@xxxxxxx>