[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Size.

  • From: Ona Steffensen <ona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, bedkar@xxxxx, hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, 'Emilie' <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, elsyd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 20:15:38 -0700

I have a honking big sable bitch at home that stands 30 inches at the
withers, big bone and as quick as anything.  She went Reserve Futurity in BC
in 2000, and I remember the judge telling me afterwards that he would put
her in the whelping box.  Well I did, and she had one big male puppy by
C-section, and he too went on to be a big dog - the owners were always asked
if he was a Shiloh shepherd.  Needless to say I didn't breed her anymore.
But she certainly is impressive when walking down a dark street at night -
people tend to move over when they see us coming.

Ona Steffensen
Brookswood Shepherds
K9 Connections
www.brookswoodshepherds.com

Original Message ----- > > From: > > To: > > Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008
5:04 PM> > Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Size.> >> >> >>
> I like a big dog. Syd> >> >> > **************It's Tax Time! Get tips,
forms, and advice on AOL Money &> > Finance.
(http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)> >> >> >>
> > POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the>
original > > author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of any > > kind are permitted without prior permission of the
original author AND> of > > the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.>
>> > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY > > MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE
EXPRESS > > PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT
IS> EXPRESSLY > > FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS
PROHIBITION WILL> BE > > PROSECUTED.> >> > For assistance, please contact
the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> >> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.sho
wgsd.org> >>
Free Edition.> > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.4/1310 - Release
Date: 3/4/2008 > > 8:35 AM> >> >> >>
> > POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the>
original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS>
of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author >
AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. > >> > ALL PERSONS ARE
ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY> MANNER OF ANY
MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS> PERMISSION OF ALL
PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY> FORBIDDEN, AND IS
A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE> PROSECUTED. > >>
> For assistance, please contact
the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> >> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE -
www.showgsd.org> >>

> POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the
AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. > > ALL PERSONS ARE ON
NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY
MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL
VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED. > > For
assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> >
VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org>

Ann
Home of Sel Ex # 6 Ch Maxwell, Sel Ex Ch Gilley and #1  Dam Muggles -
owner/breeder of 64 champions and 19 ROMs