[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Size.

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bedkar@xxxxx, hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Emilie <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, elsyd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:53:16 -0700 (PDT)

Size doesn't always affect agility, the way they are put together does. I have
a 27 inch bitch that has more substance then most males and she can turn on a
dime, is very fluid in movement and totally coordinated. I have seen dogs
within the standard sizewise that are total klutz's.  I think that bigger dogs
are hard to beat, because they are more impressive.  I have also found bigger
bitches do better as well.  I remember getting beat by a bitch that outstrided
my within the standard bitch easily.  Her legs were twice as long. Ann
Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx> wrote:  The largest breed is
the Irish Wolfhound......which should be,
by standard, a minium of 32 inches.
The Great Dane starts at 30 inches, as does the Scottish
Deerhound. These are not dogs known for their agility.
There is a sound reason for limiting size.....agility!

Kay Reamensnyder and Betty DoerpinghausHome of Bedkar German
shepherdsbedkar@xxxxx> From: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Elsyd1@xxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [
SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Size. > Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 20:34:57 -0500> > Not trying to
put anyone on the spot, but just so we are all on the same> page..describe a
"big" dog to me?I have seen tall dogs that weren't> masculine, I have seen
shorter dogs that were very masculine. Christine> > hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Steve and Christine Grainger> WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM> > > > [Original Message]>
> From: Emilie > > To: ; > > Date: 3/10/2008 8:06:18 PM> > Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L
] Re: Size. > >> > I'm with you. we have border terriers for small dogs!LOL> >
Emilie> > -- Original Message ----- > > From: > > To: > > Sent: Monday, March
10, 2008 5:04 PM> > Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Size.> >> >> >>
> I like a big dog. Syd> >> >> > **************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms,
> and advice on AOL Money &> > Finance.
> (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)> >> >> >>
> ============================================================================>
> > POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the>
> original > > author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
> FORWARDS of any > > kind are permitted without prior permission of the
> original author AND> of > > the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.>
> ANY > > MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
> > > PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS>
> EXPRESSLY > > FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS
> PROHIBITION WILL> BE > > PROSECUTED.> >> > For assistance, please contact the
> List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> >> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.sho
wgsd.org> >>
Edition.> > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.4/1310 - Release Date:
3/4/2008 > > 8:35 AM> >> >> >>
============================================================================> >
POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the> original
author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS> of any kind
are permitted without prior permission of the original author > AND of the
Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. > >> > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE
THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY> MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH
APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS> PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST
AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY> FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.
VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE> PROSECUTED. > >> > For assistance,
please contact
the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> >> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE -
www.showgsd.org> >>
============================================================================> >
> ============================================================================>
Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. > > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT
THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS
ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE
LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF
THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED. > > For assistance, please contact the
List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org>

Ann
                                      Home of Sel Ex # 6 Ch Maxwell, Sel Ex Ch
Gilley and #1  Dam Muggles - owner/breeder of 64 champions and 19 ROMs