[ SHOWGSD-L ] Six-Legged Dog!! YIPPEE!!

  • From: "Gail Bauman" <gailbauman@xxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 09:05:00 -0500

Well, I took the "old man" - Devine's Independence Day (Indy - his birthday is
today - he's 7 years young) with me to the shows this weekend - he hasn't
gotten to go with us for the past few years and I promised him he could go this
time, so he was VERY excited - we entered Rally Obedience both days and he went
fourth highest in trial on Saturday and second highest in trial on Sunday with
scores of 95 and 94!  YIPPEE!!  So....my boy has four legs to run on and two to
brag about!  We had a great time - I was surprised we did so well since I
haven't laid hands on him obedience-wise since this same club had a rally match
last summer, but he came through with flying colors - which tells me this dog
is just begging for more "work" to do - sounds like a plan to me!  For anyone
who hasn't tried Rally, it is really fun - I'd highly recommend it.  We're
planning on going to the next show they offer it at to see if we can't get our
third leg and his RN!