[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sitting Fee -- A new one on me

  • From: Becky <zarniwoop1973@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Erynbrook@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 05:24:41 -0700 (PDT)

That's the photographer that threatened to turn me in to a collections agency
after I had paid him (and I had the bank's copies of the checks to prove he'd
received the money on time).  Unfortunately, his email bounced and his voice
mail was full, so I had to send registered mail to tell him to back off.

I've heard I'm not the only out of state dog owner to experience this.  The
standing order now is no pictures from that photog.  Oh, btw, the pictures were
not good.

Becky in CO

--- On Sat, 5/31/08, candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>