[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sitcoms and jingles

  • From: "pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 07:53:02 GMT

Funny that you should mention that.  DianaBanana's vet has a set of four=
 framed Disney/Pard prints..they are magazine ads using Lady and The Tra=
mp and the other characters from their movie.  I was fascinated when I s=
aw them; they did bring back such memories.  =

Lady and The Tramp was/is my all-time favorite animated feature.  My fir=
st dog was a BYB Beagle and I named her Lady (she went RWB at Detroit KC=
's Cobo Hall benched show handled by yours truly after I read a book fro=
m the library about showing dogs and trimming whiskers!!...'twas a very =
kind judge).  A year or so later, I rescued a mixed-breed puppy from a v=
ery abusive home, my Dad paid her vet bills for me (I was about 11 years=
 old at the time), and I brought home my Tramp!!  I had Lady and the Tra=
mp throughout my teen years.   =

Paula, 270 days and counting

From: "arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx" <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 06:22:39 GMT
Subject: Re: Sitcoms and jingles

Earlier the Ken-L-Ration jingle made me think of this one - it went somt=
hing like this:
I HAVE A LITTLE DOG NAMED SPORT,
AND I FEED HIM PARD CRUNCHERS!
HE WAGS HIS LITTLE TAIL LIKE A HAPPY DOG SHOULD, =

'CAUSE PARD CRUNCHERS ARE LICKIN' GOOD!

Gayle & the Hooligans!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=3D6&uid=3D4294023 - Link to T=
he Hooligans Albums

Click here to double your salary by becoming a medical transcriber.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2221/fc/Ioyw6i4uAmSf21YQU3T8dVTA2=
vbajZ8bpmR5i6CTyd2hTE3XDb5R1s/