[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sing it! On a Sunday afternoooon, in the Summer time

  • From: <ricknaudra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 14:30:40 -0400

Hey Evan,
I'm a little behind on list email but I wanted to let you know that they have a
ton of videos available online including all of the mens BB games...
www.nbcolympics.com/video

Here's the link for the gold metal game.
TV replay: U.S. survives to beat Spain for gold

You may need to cut and paste this link and if you don't have the new Microsoft
video player (Silverlight) you may need to install that too.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/player.html?assetid=0824_hd_bkm_en191&channelcode=sportbk

To make this dog related, when I watch the games the girls (dogs) crowd around
my feet and love to hang out while I watch the games on the 'puter.

Love you guys and play nice!
Rick Haase
www.gsdca.org
www.gsdcsaz.org