[ SHOWGSD-L ] Signs--seriously.

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 21:26:47 -0500

I am in Palm Springs in trial. The jury is out, and I am waiting for the
verdict.  They started this morning, and I hope they reach a decision
tomorrow.

This is a trial that is ripping my heart out.

As for signs, in California it is strict liability, meaning you are
responsible for your dogs, no matter what.

But, it is best not to admit you know of any danger, let them find  out.

Evan  L.Ginsburg
_Click here: 2014  GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE_
(http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/)
_Click here: GSD Youth  Recognition Fund_
(http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html)
_Click here:  Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

In a message dated 12/30/2014 12:26:52 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

This was  in Louisiana but I am sure any good attorney (are there any out
there :-))  would use this to their advantage in court.  Where is  Evan?????

_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)