[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Signs--seriously.

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rus99wes@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 17:59:49 -0500

ED U SHOULD OF PUT UP A SIGN BEWARE OF WIFE!!!!!
AFTER  DIVORCE BEWARE OF EX-WIFE
LOL

In a message dated 12/30/2014 2:48:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Years ago before divorce, alimony and child support ,I had  protection dogs
and my insurance agent told me to take the signs down for  reasons Penny
mentioned, so I did; but to cover myself and alert folks of my  dogs I put up
a sign that said " Don't worry about the dogs watch out for the  owner" my
agent  agreed that this sign was okay! When I moved 12 years  ago to where I
live now  I have NO signs posted except for my security  house signs. Ed

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App