[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Signs--seriously.

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 15:14:47 -0600

LOCATION!   I owned the property where I had both kinds of cattle, goats,
horses, dogs, chickens, doves, peacocks, cats, turkeys, pigs, & A WOLF!
We made SURE we had – fences,  barn & kennels were located in the BACK of the
property etc.  In over almost 50 years, I NEVER had a problem
at all of anyone being HURT in any manner whatsoever because of the LOCATION of
where the animals were.  None were anywhere near where
people would come onto the property.
Oh, and I ALSO HAD A GATE THAT WAS LOCKED AT THE ENTRANCE OF MY PROPERTY!
Seriously, there are far too many people who are,
shall I say,“uninformed” and/or yikes – careless – and it is always better to
be safe than sorry.  This is a sad situation tho, I feel seriously, that YOU
need to understand and accept the “responsibility” of your situation.  Oh, a
fun thingy – I had a cement statue of a GSD  on the front lawn and it was
so realistic that people would be cautious and would NOT get out of their cars
until somebody was right there to greet them.  )) Norma no L