[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sign only if you must

  • From: "anthony amoroso" <triplea7@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 21:50:43 -0700

I am in a dejavue time warp. All the naysayers have sure come out in force. I'm
truly back in the sixties.
At least in the sixties they did take time to read a legitimate Code of Ethics
before they laughed me out of the room.
Why can't you naysayers at least read the code of ethics in question. Then take
it apart, discuss it, argue about it, tear it up and then laugh me out of the
room. But discussions on hypothetical codes don't cut it with me. I think most
of you would like the code in question and would want to have something like it
for our club.
Lets have the courage to present it in total to our membership. If a majority
doesn't accept it I will go gracefully into the sunset and never darken your
door steps again with this subject. I promise.
Respectfully,

Tony Amoroso